Farm Economy: Issues and Impacts
October 22, 2019
National Press Club, Washington DC
National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Join Farm Foundation for this forum, where we’ll be delving into what’s happening with the farm economy.
Panelists and participants will discuss:
- Where things stand currently
- What’s causing some of the changes we are seeing and
- Whether this is the new normal for U.S. farmers.
- John Newton, Ph.D., chief economist of the American Farm Bureau Federation
- Seth Meyer, Ph.D., associate director and research professor, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute, University of Missouri, and
- Keith Coble, Ph.D., professor and head, Department of Agricultural Economics, Mississippi State University
Be a part of this important discussion.