Farm Foundation Awards
Farm Foundation Innovator of the Year Award
Recognizing a person, organization, or company for playing an integral part towards solving some of the most important challenges faced today in the agriculture and food industries.Nomination Form
Accepting nominations for the Farm Foundation Innovator of the Year Award until March 31, 2023
The focus of this award is to recognize those change makers that are an integral part to solving some of the most influential challenges we face today in the agriculture and food industries. Three to five finalists will be chosen and invited to attend the Farm Foundation 90th Anniversary gala, where the winner will be announced live.
Innovator of the Year Award Criteria+–
- The innovation’s benefits are clearly measurable by positive impacts within the food and agriculture sector
- Innovator identifies the overall value proposition of the innovative idea or project
- The innovation must impact more than one level of the supply chain from farmers to consumers
- Exhibits impact of strengthening the link between farmers and consumers
- Embodies the mission and vision of Farm Foundation through their work and contributions
Innovator of the Year Award Nomination Materials+–
Please provide the following for the Innovator of the Year award nomination packet:
- Contributions Summary: A bullet point summary of the significant contributions this individual, company, or organization has made to food and agriculture. You can also share a CV/Resume if nominating an individual.
- Supporting Letter: Provide at least one letter of support from a colleague who can share insight on the impact this nominee has made.
- Slide Deck Intro and/or Links to Video/Media Supporting Materials: Please share an intro slide deck and/or links to video or other media materials that showcase the innovative strategies and focus of the nominee.
Please note: Finalists will be asked to share a short two-minute video that shares their innovative approach. This video will be shown at the Farm Foundation 90th Anniversary Gala.
Nominations materials should be submitted at the nomination portal no later than March 31, 2023.
Who Can I Contact With Questions?+–
For more information, please reach out to Farm Foundation Vice President of External Relations Tim Brennan.