Farm Foundation Awards
Farm Foundation Transformational Leadership Award
Honoring an individual who has demonstrated innovative and transformational leadership in food and agriculture.Nomination Form
Accepting nominations for the Farm Foundation Transformational Leadership Award until March 31, 2023
Launched in 2023 to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Farm Foundation, the Farm Foundation Transformational Leadership Award will be awarded to an individual who has demonstrated a lifetime of innovative and transformational leadership in food and agriculture.
Transformational Leadership Award Criteria+–
- Exhibits traits and characteristics of a true leader through their visionary approach to leading an organization or industry
- Identified as a mentor and changemaker within their established career
- Was responsible for a transformational idea, product, or concept that had significant impact in the food and agriculture sector
- Exemplifies high standards of professionalism in all their endeavors
- Embodies the mission and vision of Farm Foundation through their work and contributions
Please provide the following for the Transformational Leadership nomination packet:
- Contributions Summary: A bullet point summary of the significant contributions this individual has made to food and agriculture. You can share an overall list or the CV/Resume of this individual.
- Supporting Letter: Please also provide at least one letter of nomination from a supporter who can share insight on the impact this nominee has made.
Submit materials to the nominations portal by no later than March 31, 2023.
Who can I contact with questions?+–
For more information, please reach out to Farm Foundation Vice President of External Relations Tim Brennan.